Drama courses an opportunity for students to explore their own uniqueness through a reflective, dramatic process. God intentionally made each of us unique but has instilled in all of us an innate desire to create, just as God created us. Through drama, we learn different techniques and skills that allow us to create stories and explore different aspects of the brokenness of our world and God’s redemptive power and purpose for us within it.
For the most part, Drama productions have been tied to a drama class. Only for a few years did we complete production with only volunteers. The productions have been produced with a stage in our gymnasium. Stages, costumes and props have all been created by the classes and local volunteers. We would like to thank any and all who have been a part of our audiences through the years and look forward to hosting more of you in the future.
- Drama 10, 20, 30
The following is a list of the productions and the years in which they were presented:
- 2018 This is a Test
- 2017 The Butler Did It?
- 2016 Murder in the Heir
- 2015 A Child Shall Lead
- 2014 Hunchback of Notre Dame
- 2013 Hillbilly Hankerin'
- 2012 MacBeth Off Kilter
- 2011 Cinderella with the Commedia Players
- 2010 Murder at the Orient Express
- 2009 The Boarding House
- 2008 Annie Get Your Gun
- 2007 The Miser
- 2006 Pink Panther
- 2005 Arsenic and Old Lace
- 2004 Cheaper By the Dozen
- 2003 I Never Saw Another Butterfly
- 2000 The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- 1999 1984 by George Orwell (Drama 20/30) If the Good Lord’s Willing and the Creek Don’t Rise (Drama 10)
- 1998 Friday’s Child
- 1997 Charlotte's Web (Drama 20/30) Every Little Crook and Nanny (Drama 10)
- 1996 Anne of Green Gables (Drama 20/30) Scrooge (Drama 10)
- 1994 Screwtape
- 1993 I Never Saw Another Butterfly